Mosque set to re-open on 3rd Dec 2020
Insha’Allah, the Al-Nehar Mosque is set to open again from Thursday 3rd December 2020, for all five daily prayers. ( including Jumuah & Eid Jamat )
We will maintain the previous safety measures:
• the Mosque will open 15 minutes before each jamā‘ah, and close straight after
• do not come if you have any of the symptons of COVID-19
• everyone must wear a mask covering both the mouth and nose
• you must use a prayer mat in the marked spaces (bring one with you), to maintain distancing
• bring a bag for your shoes (you must keep your shoes with you at all times)
• you must do your ablutions before coming to the mosque
• no children under the age of 12
• we strongly advise those over 70 or those with health vulnerabilities to pray at home
• at all times, maintain distancing and be mindful of your safety and the safety of others
There should be no socialising in the Mosque; it is only opening for congregational prayer. Shaking hands, hugging and other contact must be avoided.
The Mosque will be closed between prayers, and will not be available for individual worship.
The opening of the Mosque and the restrictions will be kept under daily review. Any changes will be notified using our website and social media.
We urge our community to follow the guidelines and abide by the instructions of our stewards.
We will need everyone’s cooperation in these challenging times. May Allah ﷻ help us to re-open our Mosque safely for our community.
Al-Nehar Mosque & Education Centre
70 Caledonian Road
London N1 9DN